Powered By Blogger
Islamik Testimonial


Saturday, August 16, 2008

You Know It's Not Your Day When...

Yesterday is supposed to be a day for me to relax. Enjoying an outing after months of burying myself in books. However, it turns upside down. Everything is going well before I started to throw up during the ride to Mangalore. Gosh, I feel really terrible. And because of me, everyone is late for Dark Night show. I felt guilty. We're all a few minutes late for the movie. My seat is not even nearby with others. My abdomen is cramping. My stomach is growling since all content of my stomach has been thrown up. My headache superadding everything. No one offering me anything to clear my throat. I felt really sick. I just want to go back but I don't want disappointing others. They're really looking forward to watch Dark Knight. My expression makes others scared to say anything of me. They just keep quiet. Suddenly, my existence is not being appreciated. Its like I have just yelling or something at them. Err...hello, anyone? The journey back is much better but again I throw up. Luckily we have reached our apartment. However, I couldn't manage to go to bathroom, instead I throw up just outside the apartment. I was fortunate no one was there. It really a waste since my lunch which cost me Rs180 which safely reach the stomach two hours earlier has been thrown up. It's really not my day. Maybe I should take hyoscine (antiemetic) before starting the journey.