Powered By Blogger
Islamik Testimonial


Saturday, August 2, 2008

Farewell 2nd Year

Just few weeks more and I will end my sweet-yet-hectic second year. Well, compared to other colleges, this is quite late since most of my friends who studying at other places have finishing theirs and having a nice, warmed holiday. Such a waste. By the time I've finishing mine, everyone has started third year. 25 days more. I just can't wait to be in home. Yet, 5 more days left to the ultimate finale of second year student, the greatest university examination. I just can't believe time can fly that fast. It just the same speed but because I've gone through those classes, practicals, internal exams, etc. I did not notice that it's almost at the end of the year. Good luck for me. Just a little bit patience and Insha-Allah everything will go fine

No comments: