Powered By Blogger
Islamik Testimonial


Saturday, August 2, 2008

When is my turn?


Sigh..I just got a wedding invitation from my former classmate during Form 3. And again, I cannot make it just because I am still in Manipal. This is my third/fourth time for not being able to attend wedding ceremony of my friends. Its really difficult since their planning do not overlap with my holidays. I hope this is the last one. I still do not have any experience to watch such wonderful day of my friend's wedding. Well, I guess it can't be help. I don't think they need to wait for my holiday to start and then decide the date so that I am able to attend! (In my dream). For this year, three of my friends have changed their title. Not 'Miss' anymore. Anyway I give my prayer and hoping everything will going well for them. Congratulation!

It makes me think...when will be my turn?

2 comments:

yaNie said...

Tak lama dah kut.. ngeh ngeh..

heliantuse said...

Sabar, sabar dan sabar. semoga Allah beri yang terbaik hasil daripada kesabaran..kan damia?