Powered By Blogger
Islamik Testimonial


Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Alhamdulillah..

Alhamdulillah..I thanked to Allah for His blessing.I just finished my Physiology paper,the most challenging paper that I have to sit.I put so much effort for this paper.Slept at 11 something and woke up at 3 am just to do extra revision.It was really tiring but I don't have much choice.I kept thinking the non-SDL test,how bad I have done for that test.I don't want to repeat same mistake again.I want to do well.Do yo know how relieve I am right now?Two more papers to go and after that,HOLIDAY!Alhamdulillah I managed to answer all questions for the essay part.I hope I answered correctly.But MCQ paper drive me crazy.It's very difficult.Most of the questions I just simply put as TRUE or FALSE.And I took some risk by answering almost the questions.I hope all the guesses are correct.Anatomy,done... Physiology,done...now it's time for Biochemistry.Looking forward for tomorrow's paper.

No comments: