Powered By Blogger
Islamik Testimonial


Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Different Angle About Lecturers

Just few hours back I was at Valley View's lawn,attending an annual function conducted by the college.At first I thought it was just a typical Annual College Day where people came and dress up nicely,having some good food and enjoying the show.Yeah it still a typical event for me except for one part, performance by LECTURERS!A few days before I was told that some lecturers would do some performance which at that time I'm not pretty sure whether my lecturers would really do it or not.And that was the main reason I attended the function,to watch them not as lecturers but as performers. Although my dress was still with the tailor and I need to mix-and-match my outfit as I don't have other dress,I don't care how I look like anymore (REALLY?).Naahh..I have decide to come since the first time it has been announced by the Dean.Indeed,I'm a bit jealous with the seniors with their fabulous appearance and how I looked so simple compared to them.Nothing glamourous with my dress.I just looking forward for the show,NOT from the students but from the lecturers.I don't think lecturers in Malaysia are as sporting as they are.And the Dean too,I'm really surprise he was on stage,dancing like a crazy man.I don't know that Mr 'Rain Clap' can dance greatly eventhough he just only shaking his body.Ballet by Mr Ganesh Kamath and Mr Sathish Nayak is the funniest part.After this whenever I'm studying GIT chapter,I would remember him.Not to forget female lecturers who did the classical as well as the modern dancing.An experience which I don't think I can get it in other places.The rugged Dr Maya Roche and Dr Parineetha,the graceful Dr Indira and Dr Surekha Bhath..how can I ever forget that.Looking forward to next year performance..huhu

1 comment:

rashiD said...

salam..

amacam skang org ghombau..

sihat?