Powered By Blogger
Islamik Testimonial


Friday, January 26, 2007

Can I Do It?

Friday morning...the most blessed day in a week.I woke up a bit late.I thanked Allah for still give me a chance to breath the air that He created..looking to the sky,watching the sunrise.Reciting Al-Kahfi but not in full attention.Something bother me.Hmm..I still have lots more to revise for the exam.It's just around a corner and I'm not fully prepared.Gosh...when I'm going to change.I know last minute study it's not good and yet I still do it all over again.I remembered early in this Block II I promise myself to be consistent in study.Well,I broke it again.Again and again.Is it going to happen again?Seeing the seniors received their awards for pass the university exam with flying colours should give an inspiration to me.I can perform very well actually but the excellence will never come if I keep proscrastinating and let the laziness become my loyal partner.I've choose this path and I need to prove it.Give me Your blessing dear Allah.

No comments: