Powered By Blogger
Islamik Testimonial


Thursday, February 1, 2007

The End of Second Block

Tomorrow is the official day the ending of second block.Wow..I really couldn't believe that I have gone through the most challenging period in second block.Struggling with block exam makes me really tired and I am glad it almost over.And all praise to Allah for giving me strength to get through all this.How fortunate I am as all the topics that come out for the exam I have read carefully and give extra attention.I pray to Him,hoping that all the answers I have given followed the questions accordingly.After this...a month of holiday.Seeing most my friends packing their stuff to go back makes me envy.I miss my family so much.I wish I will be in Malaysia by next week but I have decided not to go back until this September.Another 6 months..it just too long.I miss Mid Valley,huhu.I'm missing the food...I miss everything about Malaysia.Time pass by so fast.I remembered the first time I arrived here,feeling homesick and wanted to go back at that time.It almost 6 months already.2 years left before I'm completing the Stage I in Manipal.2 years..time will pass so fast and you will not realize it.

No comments: