Powered By Blogger
Islamik Testimonial


Monday, January 29, 2007

I Cry Again

Just now I just finished my exam performance for Physiology.I really disappointed with myself.I knew that I'm not doing well for the exam.Oh Allah,how I wish I don't fail for the exam.From the beginning,when I first took the token and was assigned to perform the haemocytometer,my hands started trembling.I'm really scared I cannot do well.My calculation of red blood cell is wrong.Later I performed other experiment which was about the pulse examination.Still I did not answer well for every questions the examiner asked me.What had I done?When I went back to my room,I started to cry.I wanted to call my mum but she was not around.I just need someone to listen what I felt right now and comfort me.Mum,I really need you.I want to hug you.I want to tell how I am sorry for not doing well.I'm sorry for make you disappoint.Oh Allah,give me strength.Give me Your guidance.Shower me with Your bless.Give me strength so that I'm not giving up.I still have theory examinations after this.I don't want to lose hope.I want do my best.I put so much effort. And for the lecturers,I'm really sorry for not doing well.Please apology me.

No comments: