Powered By Blogger
Islamik Testimonial


Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tribute to Everyone



Thank you so much for everyone who wish for my birthday.

To my mum, I'm so sorry for worrying you. How I wish to get a hug and enjoy a special treat that you would prepare for me. To my father, I wish I can become brighter and get good results which will make you proud. How I wish, I complete my studies so that you would not think too much on how to earn enough money for us. I know you are tired. To my siblings (Abang, Amir, Kak Cik, Amin and Adik), I love you all. Thanks for the sms wishing for Along's birthday.

To my dearest bestfriend, I like your message the most:
Hearts could only love for a while, Feet could only walk some miles, Clothes won't forever be in style, but having you as my friend is forever worthwile. Happy 22nd birthday, Damia.
I would like to share a piece of chocolate-rich cake with you.

To my close friend who put up my birthday wish as his status in YM, I'm really touched.


To all my housemates who celebrated my birthday. Dinner at China Valley, Chocolate Fantasy from Coffee Day and Tiramisu at Piccolo's. A great treat. Plus, a special present: FREE trip to Old Trafford!



For friends who started sending testimonials, cards, smses since few days back, how a wonderful moment I have. Thanks a lot guys!!

To my halaqah's sisters, I'm surprised all of you remembered my birthday eventhough the intensity for the coming university exam fill the mind.

To 4 guys sharing a birthday present dedicated to me, it's a lovely present but I'm too old for that stuff.


Minna...arigato

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wonder who is the guy that leave his YM status msg while he was not at home?huehue

Anonymous said...

hey there..once again, happy belated birthday..you are now officially TWENTY-TWO..haha

rippa said...

Along, my Wii is 1 months old~
Die nak celebrate besday gak,wahaha~~