Powered By Blogger
Islamik Testimonial


Thursday, February 7, 2008

A Day To Remember

'A year older, a step wiser'

Today 7th February 2008. It's my birthday today. I'm 22 year-old girl(?) already. A girl?Or a woman? Maybe I should say like this '..I'm not a girl, not yet a woman..'. Well, that's sound much better. I would first and foremost express my gratitude to HIM for give me such a wonderful life. Although I have encountered all the bitterness in my life, I knew that's for my sake. So that my life is not just a mere bland life. The moments He gives the tests, He wants me to be a good Muslimah. A better person on each day that have passed by. A humble and faithful servant. A great daughter. An example as an eldest sister. A friend whom others can depend on. An exceptional wife in future. A loving mother to her children. And I am thankful for His guide. For being born as Muslim. For being a real Muslim.

And so yesterday I've cried because just a small matter. Have I forget what He says? That a Muslim cannot say that he/she has strong faith until He tests him/her. I want things to happen according to my plan but it does not seem to happen the way it should be. So, I cried. I almost forget. And then I turned to His Book. I cried again. This time not because the thing which bothering me but due to my recklessness towards Him. Have I ever forget Al-Baqarah:216? Don't I remember As-Saff:2-3? How can I ever forget the promise made as mentioned in Al-An'am:162?

Here I am, haven't change my attitude even a bit. 'Learn to control, Damia, you can do it'. Build up the patience. They are other people behind you. Who support you. Who cherish you. Don't you remember an advice from a friend? 'You cannot settle the problems by shedding tears'. Have you forgot? Your bestfriend says 'I know you're strong. You can overcome all this'. Even if there's no one whom you can talk to, you still have HIM. He never turns you down. It's you who turn Him down.

Look at the bright side. You never know what will He gives you in future. If it's not in this world, it will probably in Afterlife.

Smile...and all your tears will fade away

No comments: