Powered By Blogger
Islamik Testimonial


Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Becoming Legal

A not-so-suprised face


What a surprising and touching moment.It's my birthday and everyone was threwing a surprise birthday party for me.My first ever surprise birthday party.After 21 years of living,this is the first time someone planning a birthday party for me.What makes it sweeter is the next day I went to Taj Mahal,one of the Seven Wonders presently.Somehow I celebrated my 21st birthday (the day when people said you become 'legal') in Agra,India.Priceless moments.I remembered how a friend of mine envied me because my birthday fall during our trip to Golden Triangle (Delhi,Agra,Jaipur).I've got my 'present' already.SEEING TAJ MAHAL!!

Anyway,it's a really touching moment.I've cried at that time. Everything was arranged perfectly and I did not suspect any unusual.They tricked me to go to toilet so that they could preparing the event.For a minute,I felt really stupid but later when each one of them wishing my birthday,my tears started rolling down.I'm easily get touched.Feel like being appreciated.The musicians played the birthday song for me using the sitar (if I'm not mistaken). Although the cake was a bit terrible,I'm really grateful for those who planning all this. Unforgettable memories.The next day,which the real date of my birthday,our tour guide sang a birthday song in Hindi just for me (sorry guys,don't jealous)

One year older,one step wiser...Insha-Allah (may have a quality year onwards)

No comments: