Powered By Blogger
Islamik Testimonial


Sunday, February 22, 2009

Leaving Manipal (part 2)

List of things that I should do before leaving Manipal (continued)

2) Must meet with all lecturers (quite impossible for those who have taught me during the third year esp. at Karkala) ; not to forget a moment with beloved mentor, Dr reem Rachel Abraham as well as the most respectful Dean, Dr K. Ramnarayan

3) BUY LOTS OF SAREES!!! (18 pairs in my hands, maybe 3 or 4 more) ... this is for SALE! (Business-minded)

4) Buy books for 3rd, 4th and 5th years (mission accomplished except for some books)

5) Long last walk to END POINT!

6) Close the bank account (need to make enquiry for interest)

7) Take an auto rickshaw ride AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE (never get the chance after this) and also buy models of auto rickshaw (can keep them on the table in my room later)

8) A walk around Manipal and Udupi

9) Spend some moments with my dearest sisters (we already had dinner together) but before they go somewhere I wish to meet with all of them again

1 comment:

syabab said...

insyaAllah jumpe lagi b4 kak damia balik..
sobsobsobsobsob