Powered By Blogger
Islamik Testimonial


Wednesday, October 29, 2008

JaSSI

At last!!!!!!!

IMAM India Student Chapter has been established! And we have our own programme, Jalinan Sahabat Seluruh India (JaSSI) as a way to gather all Muslim students all over India. My dream becoming true. Although I'm not the one who pioneering the establishment but I'm glad becoming the part of it. I managed to involve at the very last minute. I will leaving Manipal very soon but I hope the committee of IMAM India will do everything possible to make it as successful as they can. To create a network among the Muslim students in India. To unite everyone so that each and everyone knows what happened in Bangalore, Mangalore, Manipal, Belgaum and Davangere. To support each other when in need. I am still supporting even when I have come back to Malaysia.

*Visit http://imam-indiastudentchapter.blogspot.com

No comments: