Powered By Blogger
Islamik Testimonial


Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Dream Trying To Become True


I will become a doctor, Insha-Allah. But in the meantime, I crave to do something. Hmm..is it approprite to use 'crave'? It sounds I really want to do it. Anyway, it is just a dream. Never make any attempt to become a reality. Yet. It is just a thought. Whether it will become true one day, it depends on me. I don't think I will do it right now or somewhere near in future but I think I will proceed after 10 years. Or maybe more than that. Who knows. So, what is it the dream I'm talking about? I want to write a book. Yes, that is. Writing a book. Becoming an author. I haven't decide whether it is fiction or non-fiction. Maybe I have lots of imagination towards something but it is not necessary that I will write a fiction book. But, who knows I'm interested later. What should I write about? Hmm..let me worry about it later. Maybe the book tells the story of my life. Or maybe a view of something. Or maybe about medicine. I don't know yet. But before that, I need to sharpen my literature. And gather the materials, of course. I don't have specific plan yet but sooner or later, I hope it become true.

Writing a book...a pending dream

No comments: