Powered By Blogger
Islamik Testimonial


Saturday, June 7, 2008

Post Practical Exam

Alhamdulillah, first and foremost I would dedicate my gratitude to Him for ease the examination for me. Although I think I did not do it well, I hope I have done the best that I could. Hmmm.. still lots of thing I need to learn. All my clinical performances I did with clumsiness. It's whether I forget to sterilize the area or I forget to wash my hands and wear gloves. Oh, not to forget I connect the catheter wrongly to the urine bag till the lecturer said 'What are you doing?' loudly to me. Everyone looked at me and asking me what happened during that time. And my suturing performance is really bad. I don't have enough time to finish it. Hmmm...I'm not worried about my marks but I really worried if I cannot do it correctly in real situation. I felt really nervous when performed it. I need to practise more if I want to master the skill. And I also need to stay calm and focus. I'm confident that I can do it better in future. It's just the beginning. Nobody is perfect. And learnt from your mistakes is the best way to improve yourself. You never know in future. You maybe clumsy, easily distracted and shaky when you do it for the first time but as time passed by you managed to overcome it. Being a doctor is not you get good marks in theory examination only but also your other skills. I'm not hoping I get good marks but I hope that I can learn more than that. I knew my weakness and I'll try to fix it so that it would not happen twice.

No comments: