Powered By Blogger
Islamik Testimonial


Sunday, April 1, 2007

hot..hotter..hottest

Manipal is getting hotter day by day. It has not been raining since last October.3 months to go before rain season starts.The atmosphere is dry..the roads are dusty..oh I wish rain will fall off once a while.The weather here is really different from Malaysia.The weather here is between two extremes, summer season (I would say dry season) and rainy season. It is hot right now but it will going to be hotter on May, according to my lecturer. I use umbrella everyday as the sunshine is too strong.In Manipal you have to use umbrella throughout the year.You will need it both during dry season and rainy season.Now,as the weather is getting hotter,I use to take bath 3 times a day.Even a break between morning class and afternoon class I take bath.My lecturers advise my friends and I to drink a lot of mineral water and buy a lot of bottles as stock because it probably become scarce in few weeks.Plus they advised us to avoid the hawkers which selling food at roadside (I never do that).
Hmmm..how I wish to watch the season change again..

No comments: